2.- What are cookies
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) user to access certain web pages and that are stored in the memory of the same. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or of their computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the performance of a page, s i there are technical problems, etc., Depending upon the information they contain and the way in which you use the terminal, can be used to recognize the user.
3.- What types of cookies are there?
According to the entity that is handling the cookies can be:
- Cookies of its own. Are owned and managed by us.
- Third-party Cookies. Are the property of a third party who manages the information obtained by the cookie.
According to the time that they remain activated can be:
- "Session Cookies". Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent Cookies. The data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the responsible of the cookie, which can range from minutes to years.
According to their purpose can be:
- Technical Cookies and/or personalization. It is used to improve the navigation and the operation of the website and the use of options and services, as well as storing service configurations to avoid having to reconfigure each time you visit the web site.
- Cookies of analysis. It is used for tracking and analyzing the behavior of users; it is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, elaboration of profiles of navigation, etc...
- Cookies advertising and/or behavioural advertising. Allow the management of advertising spaces included in the platform from which the service is provided and can store information of user behavior obtained from the browsing habits, to deliver targeted advertising based on these habits.
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
5.- Third-party Cookies that this website uses
|Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz...)||They allow monitoring the website by using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google for obtaining information of the accesses of the users to the websites. Any of the data saved for subsequent analyses are: number of times a user visits the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, from which page you accessed the user to the website, what search engine the user used to reach the website or what link he clicked on, from what place in the world accessed by the user, etc., The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest that you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html for more information of the cookies used and how to disable them (taking into consideration that we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the third-party web sites).||Persistent||http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html|