Yes, you need to register. Once you have registered, you can log in to make purchases and change your personal details.
Go to the top right of the screen and you will find a magnifying glass icon that says What are you looking for? You must enter the keywords for the item you want to find.
Once you have chosen the item, its colour (if applicable) and size, click on “Add to cart” to add the item to your order.
Of course. Go to your shopping basket and, on the top right hand side, you will see the option "remove this product from my basket".
It is very simple.
1. Select a garment, colour and size, and add the item to the basket.
2. If you want to continue shopping for more items, repeat the process. Otherwise, go to the basket, click on “Checkout” and register or log in to your account.
5. Once you have entered your details, check that they are correct and click "confirm".
6. Choose the type of delivery, i.e. standard or express delivery, and make sure that the delivery address and contact telephone number are correct.
7. Select a payment method: Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Mastercard, PayPal, SeQura, Bizum and Bank Transfer.
8. Confirm your order: you will then receive a confirmation email with a summary of your purchase(s).
Yes, but if there is any difference between the prices shown on the website and those marked on the garment labels, the correct price will always be the shop price.
The following payment methods are available: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, PayPal, SeQura, Bizum and Bank Transfer.
Yes. We work with the Global Payments secure payment gateway. All confidential payment method information sent to the Website is encrypted and therefore protected from third parties. Lola Casademunt will never, under any circumstances, have access to, nor will it keep, by any means, the complete details of the payment method used by the Customer.
For standard deliveries, the delivery time is 4 to 6 working days for mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands. We do not deliver to Ceuta, Melilla or the Canary Islands.
During sales and promotional periods, delivery times may be affected.
Shipping costs and the minimum amount to have free shipping depend on the country to which it is sent.
You can find the cost for each country below.
Yes, you can download the invoice from the My Orders section in your personal area.
You can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation of the order.
You must indicate the order number and the name of the cardholder for the card with which you made the payment.
We can cancel the order as long as the carrier has not collected it.
If it has already left our warehouse, you will need to request a refund.
Yes, just enter your email address in the form at the bottom of the page and you will receive information about the latest news and promotions.
Yes. To unsubscribe from our Newsletter, go to the bottom of the email you have received and select “Unsubscribe”, or send an email to email@example.com
You must go to the person icon at the top right of the screen. Click on the question “Forgot your password?”.
Of course. You can contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us using our Customer Service email address: email@example.com
You can contact us with details of any incident using our Customer Service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If any incident occurs, you can contact us using our Customer Service email: email@example.com
You can return all items (except masks and party wear) that have not been used, in perfect condition, with their corresponding receipt/invoice and original packaging. We will reimburse you the amount of the item in the same way in which it was paid within 14 working days of the product's arrival at our head office.
Swimwear items will arrive in your order with a security seal or sticker, so that you can try them on without the fabric coming into direct contact with your skin. If returned, the seal must not be removed, nor may it be returned in poor condition.
Steps to follow:
1. Access the “My Account" https://www.lolacasademunt.com/mi-cuenta
2. Go to the "My Orders" section.
3. Go to the "My Orders" section.
4. Select the items you wish to return by clicking on return products.
- Please indicate your reason for returning the item for each of the products to be returned.
- Use the "notes" field if you want to change the collection address.
- Validate the request by clicking on "Request a refund".
- If it is still in a good condition, use the same box in which you received your order to put the items to be returned in, insert the invoice and close the box.
- Our carrier will contact you.
When we receive your request, we will automatically send a courier to pick up your order from the same address where the package was sent to you, unless you give us another address in the message. You must wrap the garment to be returned in its original packaging with the invoice inside.
Once the item has been received in our warehouse and we’ve reviewed the product, we will return the amount paid using the same payment method used when making the order, within a maximum period of 14 business days from the date we receive the product.
The collection service costs EUR 5 per order and this amount will be deducted from the amount to be refunded, except in the case of a defective product or if there has been a delivery error
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Monday to Thursday, from 09:00 to 18:00 and Friday from 09:00 to 13:00
At the moment, it is not possible to return the product to a shop.
No. Items purchased on lolacasademunt.com cannot be exchanged. You will have to request a refund and make a new purchase online.
The deadline for all returns is 20 days from the product delivery date.
You can make purchases from abroad but delivery will only be possible in Spain, exclusively in mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands.
Currently, you can only make online purchases in Spain, but soon it will be possible to make online purchases in Portugal, France, Italy, UK, Germany, Belgium, Greece, Poland, Ireland, Sweden and Denmark.
Pay in instalments
Divide the payment into 3, 6 or 12 monthly instalments, for only a fixed monthly fee. You can modify or complete the payment whenever you like without any penalties. Service managed by SeQura.