This website uses its own and third-party cookies to correctly provide our services and to obtain anonymous statistical information for analysing and measuring the use and activity of the website in order to improve browsing and our services offering.
2.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) and stored on its memory when certain web pages are accessed. Among other functions, cookies allow information to be stored and recovered about the browsing habits of the user or device, determine which pages are visited and the amount of time spent on each one, analyse the functioning of a page and whether there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information that they contain and how the terminal is used, they may be used to recognise the user.
3.- What kind of cookies exist?
Depending on the entity that manages the cookies, they may be:
- Own cookies. These are owned and managed by us /li>
- Third-party cookies. These are owned by a third party that manages the information obtained by the cookie.
Depending on the time they remain active, they may be:
- Session cookies. Designed to gather and store data while a user is accessing a web page.
- Permanent cookies. The data is stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed by the cookie manager for a defined period of time, which may range from minutes to years.
Depending on their purpose, they may be:
- Technical and/or customisation cookies. These are used to improve the browsing and functionality of the website and the use of the options and services, as well as to save service configurations so they do not have to be reconfigured each time the website is visited.
- Analysis cookies. These are used to track and analyse the behaviour of users, to measure activity on the website, create browsing profiles, etc.
- Advertising and/or behavioural advertising cookies. These allow the management of the advertising spaces included on the platform where the service is provided and can save information about user behaviour obtained from browsing habits in order to offer personalised publicity based on said habits.
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
5.- Third-party cookies used by this website
|Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz, etc.)||These make it possible to monitor the website using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user visits to websites. Some of the data saved for subsequent analysis are: number of times a user visits the website, dates of a user’s first and last visit, duration of the visits, which page the user accessed the website from, which search engine the user used to reach the website or which link they clicked on, the user’s location in the world, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest that you consult the Google Analytics privacy page, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html, for more information on the cookies used and how to disable them (taking into account that we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party websites).||Persistent||http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html|